Download Thinner Leaner Stronger by Michael Matthews PDF book free. Is this a workout book that can give you a toned “Hollywood babe body” in 30 days flat?
Is it a bodybuilding book full of diet and exercise “hacks” for gaining lean muscle and melting belly fat faster than a sneeze in a cyclone?
But is it an exercise book (and nutrition book) that’ll show you exactly how to eat and exercise to lose up to 35 pounds of fat (or more) and gain eye-catching amounts of muscle definition and strength?
And faster than you probably think possible
Because here’s the deal:
Muscle building and fat loss aren’t nearly as complicated as you’ve been led to believe.
- You don’t need to: Obsess over “clean eating” and avoiding “bad” foods like sugar, meat, and bread. Some foods are more nutritious and should be eaten more often than others. That’s it.
- You don’t need to: Spend a couple hours in the gym every day grinding through punishing strength training workouts. Sweating buckets, getting really sore, training until bone-tired . . . all wholly overrated for gaining lean muscle and strength.
- You don’t need to: Slog away on the treadmill. In fact, you don’t need to do any cardio exercise to shed ugly belly, hip, and thigh fat and even build your best body ever.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep gals from ever achieving the lean, toned, and strong body they truly desire.
And Thinner Leaner Stronger will teach you something that most women will never know:
How to transform your body while eating the foods you like and doing just a few challenging (but not grueling) resistance training workouts per week. Oh and cardio? Completely optional.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll discover inside this fitness book for women:
- The 10 biggest fitness myths and mistakes that keep women weak, overweight, and confused. For example, “only calories matter,” “carbs and sugars make you fat,” and “strength training makes you bulky.”
- The primary driver of muscle growth that forces your muscles to get fitter and stronger. And it has nothing to do with “muscle confusion,” “functional training,” or other pseudoscientific fitness nonsense.
- How to create meal plans for losing fat and building muscle with the foods you love so you never feel starved, deprived, or like you’re “on a diet” (and especially a “bodybuilding diet”).
- 12 months of paint-by-numbers strength training workouts for getting sexy curves and muscle definition in all of the right places on your body . . . in only 3-to-5 hours of resistance training per week.
- A no-BS guide to fitness supplements that’ll save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars on useless (and sometimes even dangerous) pills, powders, and potions.
And that’s not all, either . . .
- 367 peer-reviewed scientific studies support the Thinner Leaner Stronger system of eating, exercising, and recovering for losing fat and gaining lean muscle and strength.
- Thinner Leaner Stronger has sold over 400,000 copies in 13 languages and is regularly revised based on the latest findings in nutrition and exercise science (four editions released and counting!).
The bottom line is you can get that “beach-ready” body without following a bland, boring, bodybuilding diet and without doing exhausting strength training workouts you hate. And this exercise book shows you how.
Get your copy now, and start your journey to a fitter, leaner, and stronger you